Intelligent Search Technology (IST) can now flag records in your file that are deceased and addresses that correspond to prisons and correctional institutions.
How it works
Once your file is uploaded, IST will first process your data through the standard CASS Certified TM address verification process. We will then use deceased records to flag names in your file that have a DOD (Date of Death) within the last 3 years and a second flag for any addresses that match to an extensive database of over 10,000 correctional facilities.
- Avoid sensitive situations, such as mailing to deceased individuals, that can cause adverse effects in your mailing and brand image
- Eliminate state/federal prisons and other correctional institutions and save money on your next mailing
- CASS Certified TM address verification run on every record in your input file
- The ability to couple your Prison & Deceased Suppression Flag process with either of our other advanced address data services, NCOA Link® and Advanced Address Corrections
- In addition to getting back the records you provided cleaned and updated you will also receive Return Code, Move Type, Move Date, Address Error, Delivery Point Barcodes, Carrier Routes, Mail Score and more. For a full description of return fields please click here
Intelligent Search Technology uses a transactional, "pay as you go" model. The NCOA Link® service can only be processed in blocks of 100 records. For more information on pricing visit our online pricing table.
Transactions will be valid for 2 years from the date purchased.
- Minimum of 100 records (not including header row)
- Accepts .txt or .csv file formats (delimited or fixed width)
- Processing only available for USA address data
- Each customer must complete an online Client Code form. You will be prompted to complete this only once, before your first advanced service process, and requires no action on your part.
- Input files must include valid name and address information in order to match against the NCOA Link® process. Please visit our NCOA Link® & Advanced Address Services Input File Requirements page for more information.
- Files will generally process within a day but could take up to 48 hours. Once completed, you will receive an email instructing you to log in to your account and retrieve your output. Output files must be retrieved within 5 days of receiving this email before being removed from our servers.
NCOA Link® processing is provided by a non-exclusive licensee of the USPS®. The following trademarks are owned by the USPS®: NCOA Link® , CASS Certified TM , and USPS®.
>> Page Up<<