ISTmedWatchSM is an online medical and insurance compliance solution which allows you to search for medical professionals who have either opted out of or been excluded from federal funding programs.
ISTmedWatch SM automates the previously manual process of individually searching each list, decreasing the risk of manual error.
Features of medical and insurance compliance:
- Search multiple states' medical and insurance opt-out databases at once
- Reduce organizational risk, and avoid government imposed fines
- Speed decision making across departments, by adhering to compliance programs
ISTmedWatchSM is continuously looking to add additional compliance lists ensuring customers compliance needs are met as the regulatory landscape changes. Below you can find all of the compliance lists ISTmedWatchSM search against:
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare & Medicaid Opt-Out lists
- The Office of Inspector General (OIG) LEIE Database
- General Service Administration's (GSA) Excluded Parties List System (EPLS)
Additional information on these lists can be found here.